Sunday, February 10, 2008

February 11, 2008 Weekly Announcements

Monday
February 11

10:30, Meeting w/ WMU Evaluation Center - Kevin
2:30, Staff Meeting, Room 415
6:00, Interviews, District Magnet Curriculum Coordinator, Ad Bldg. - Kevin

Tuesday
February 12

7:30, Secondary Principal's Meeting, West Main
2:30, Magnet School Principal's Meeting, West Main - Kevin
4:30, MMSTLC Meeting - Kevin, Sue, Yonee

Wednesday
February 13

3:30, Interviews, Building Magnet Tech Support Staff- Kevin

Thursday
February 14

2:30, Valentines Day Dance - Cafeteria

3:30 - 5:30, Interviews, Curriculum and Technology Integration Teachers, Office Conference Room - Kevin, Grant, Team Representatives

Friday
February 15

8:00, Facilities Walk-Through


We will meet in room 415 for staff meeting on Monday. We will revisit PBS procedures, hall sweeping and technology procedures as primary topics of conversation.

I will forward teachers a copy of e-mail from Pat Chalmers, regarding the teaching of Black History. Any specific information you have regarding this information, please forward to me and I'll collect and forward to Ms. Chalmers. I am also forwarding you e-mails about protocol for problem solving, and central office observations. Please see either myself or your union representative if you have questions regarding the contents of these-mails.

I am providing advanced notice that we are scheduled to have a magnet program site evaluation on Wednesday, February 20. I will try and provide as much notice as possible about the visitors schedule while in the building. Please consider this as you think about lesson planning for this day.

We will be conducting a number of interviews this week for magnet program positions both at the building and at the district level.

We will communicate specific procedures for Thursday's dance to all students through the morning show.

I will try and get around to team meetings this week to discuss EODs in future schedules.

No comments: